Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So happy to be here

I am completely humbled by the positive energy flowing my way. I am overwhelmed with gratitude and excitement. Very few pistons are left firing in my brain at the moment, after moving directly from the red-eye into baby-land this morning, so I am saving my reading for tomorrow when (I hope) some synapses are popping back to life. That, and I couldn't take the computer into the bath tub, although the thought did cross my mind.

The only coherent thought I have left, after emerging from the heavenly salt and lavender bath I have finally taken, is that I need to buy some pj's made of soft, good quality material. I am too sacred now for this cheap stuff.

Love.

6 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

You ARE too sacred for the cheap stuff! TFBS to the cheap stuff!

Welcome to the love period club. It wouldn't be the same without you, Kimmie Pie!

Jerri said...

Welcome, welcome. You're right about the jammies. You deserve the really, really good kind.

Can't wait to see more from you, Ms. former-editor-turned-writer. You and your life and your work are bursting into full blossom. So glad to have a ring-side seat!

kario said...

Rest, revel in the love of your little girl, and get some exquisite jammies when you get the chance.

Michelle O'Neil said...

Yes, only the best jammies for you. Period.

riversgrace said...

Laughed and loved this! All because I know you and can still feel you sitting next to me, tho you flew cross-country. The sacred and mundane, separate no more. Love.

Suzy said...

You have added so much to the positive energy- so glad you're here.